Early ‘90s Bromwich

Attachments

• untitled (2).jpg
    untitled (2).jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 24
That's the one, thanks Adrian. it was the subtlety of his changes that just looked so much better to me. Obviously all upgrades on the original chosen spec, but still in keeping, and of its time. the black components I think really helped the colour way, and all credit to him for the choice of saddle too. to be fair i think the only thing I have done since it came back to me was source and apply the Columbus decals and ride it.

The before restoration is in the first thread, with the original spec and finished at the end, the above picture is how it sits now. I'm still really glad to have been careful to keep the original colourway though, I have never seen another that is the same as was used for the Infamous Overburys advert from BITD.
(something I would dearly love to replicate, only no one will let me have enough oranges on S.O.R...😄)

The before restoration is in the first thread, with the original spec and finished at the end, the above picture is how it sits now. I'm still really glad to have been careful to keep the original colourway though, I have never seen another that is the same as was used for the Infamous Overburys advert from BITD.
(something I would dearly love to replicate, only no one will let me have enough oranges on S.O.R...😄)
That's my favourite Overbury's paint scheme, stunning bike.

A really excellent job done there, everything looks just right.

Back