Dyna Tech 700 factory reset

Have sorted the bar tape and saddle combo now just waiting for the wheels to be trued and thats it an easy build really just swapping bits the only greasy bit of swapping was striping out the 7speed 105 hub internals and free hub in to a 600 hub the laced into the open4cd that the 105 lived in

Re:

Finished this off to day I went with Mike's suggestion as I had some white bar tape and have put the open 4s on it I coverted the rear hub to 7 speed as it was a 6402 I swap over the axel and free hub and dust cover from the 28 hole used in my ribble which worked out perfect as I wanted the 28hole as an 8 speed :D

Attachments

• 20151216_160435.jpg
    20151216_160435.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 324
Re:

Nice job! The frame is unusual without the monostay or polished lugs of the bikes in the catalogues. It does have the Dyna-Tech sticker on the downtube from 1991 rather than "Raleigh" which the 1990 frames had, but who knows how accurately that dates it.

I had a '91 Dyna-Tech 600 as my first proper road bike. Wish I could have stretched for the 700! I have fond memories of that bike.

Thanks Paul an thanks for the info. Seeing as how dodgy that mono stay could be it's a good job they did away with it :LOL: I may have to shift it on as the stable is getting full :cry: but not yet ;) it is a really good bike and nice to ride. I was looking at a nice 600 on here with a 105 groupo its temping... :facepalm:

Back