does this belong to a RB member?

Re: Re:

raidan73":3kdnfi0e said:
1989 Pete. It's not cheap but looks like a fantastic example. I'd love it!

thanks mate! agree with everything you said too. If not for the GT, Yo, Klein and Catamount I already bought this fall, this Blizzard would be a no brainer. That said, I'm still going to text my brother in law to see if he'd be game...even if it's just 'theoretical' at this point.

Re:

Pete that's only like $700US for you.
There is also an ad for a 94 Blizz, $70, frame only, needs a proper paint job. these are the deals I usually gravitate towards. easier to get it past the wife and her checking the bank balances.

Re:

if it was in my neck of the woods i'd probably be at the bank right now.
you can rebuild till the cows come home but mint (ish) original. priceless. IMHO.

j0nnyr0cket":2j0rrumy said:
There is also an ad for a 94 Blizz, $70, frame only, needs a proper paint job. these are the deals I usually gravitate towards. easier to get it past the wife and her checking the bank balances.

Funny, I just did the conversion and came to the same conclusion. I texted my brother-in-law. He's a solid guy. If he's in town, he'd do it. Maybe not tonight though, because of the Jays' game. But maybe tomorrow. Once I hear back from him, I'll post up.

PeteC":iahcpgfk said:
j0nnyr0cket":iahcpgfk said:

Funny, I just did the conversion and came to the same conclusion. I texted my brother-in-law. He's a solid guy. If he's in town, he'd do it. Maybe not tonight though, because of the Jays' game. But maybe tomorrow. Once I hear back from him, I'll post up.

Go Jays go ... I was at Game 5. I'm still getting over the insanity of it.

Retro_Roy":25mpv950 said:
if it was in my neck of the woods i'd probably be at the bank right now.
you can rebuild till the cows come home but mint (ish) original. priceless. IMHO.

It's 5 minutes from me. :p

Re:

Adrian pegged it as an '89. Still mulling it over though, but at that price?? I think I will watch it and see, winter is coming and LOTS of other stuff out there. Talked to a guy about a 96 proflex 855 yesterday for less than 20% of that money, plus I already have a 92 bliz.

To answer the original query of 'does this belong to a RB member?'.

The answer is now a very enthusiastic YES!

My brother in law picked it up for me this AM. Just texted me a pic of my niece and nephew standing next to it in their living room.

Million thanks jonny for posting it up. Not sure when I'm gonna get it though.

Back