Does it get any better than this?

Hey Steven,

My typing gets worse!! Do you know who Ken Dodd is? Or who the Diddy Men were?

Richard

I have to put up with this each year. Elf was ok the first four times.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 155
TGR":ynk3tn1f said:
Hey Steven,

My typing gets worse!! Do you know who Ken Dodd is? Or who the Diddy Men were?

Richard

Not without using Google. But I have been getting quite an education in all things English/Irish/Scottish/Welsh (did I leave anyone out?) over the course of the last year.

Steven

Mr History, I am in the same boat!!

Steven, you missed out the Norn Irish (ME!!!)

Richard

LOL

You are in California so you must almost be Canadian!! LOL That is my analogy between Norn Irish and the Republic of Ireland.

Richard

p.s should i say 'sunny California' each time? LOL (can you see my jealousy?)

Picked up my friends bass to have a play with , as he is looking for someone to complete his band . I've played electric now for around 7 years , so it will be interesting to see how I get on with it .
Then tomorrow , I'm leading our South East Regions Movember bike ride on my newly-thumbied up Scott

:cool:
Mike

Attachments

• mates bass.jpg
    mates bass.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 124
  • Scott thumbies.jpg
    Scott thumbies.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 124
On the plus side this weekend: unlike the last one, I'm not ill. Plus I should be able to get my touring bike built up and test ridden. No appreciable housework to tackle either. Fingers crossed also that Wolves manage to consolidate their table-topping position in League One.

On the minus side: had to go to work, no Doctor Who this weekend (unlike Brucie, who's still cluttering up BBC1) and no CX race even if I wanted to do one.

David

On the minus side: had to go to work, no Doctor Who this weekend (unlike Brucie, who's still cluttering up BBC1) and no CX race even if I wanted to do one.

David[/quote]

Well at least you won't get covered in sh-t then mate :LOL:
Mike

Back