December BoTM - Nominations If You Please

nporternz":mijxan5v said:
jez, pace needs a white turbo - not a flite!!

And it needs those grey cable guides swapping for black!

Poor effort Jez :roll: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

mine again...this time ive added a hope stem,black onza tyres,mag brakes and a campy triple plus the mavic rear mech...dtermined to get more than 1 vote this time.....just thought ....vote 4 me or the green tyres go back on!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Attachments

• IMG_0017.JPG
    IMG_0017.JPG
    171.7 KB · Views: 2,580
gibbleking":3qkdcjxe said:
mine again......dtermined to get more than 1 vote this time.....just thought ....vote 4 me or the green tyres go back on:

Sorry Gibble but 0 votes for you this time. You can't enter the same bike twice. :D

My latest baby, Parkpre Team 925 singlespeed

team-007.jpg

team-9.jpg

I'll stick my 1989 GT talera in as a left field entry under the moniker:

'The Winter bike'

It has at least 3 confirmed fans even if SPESHMIKE would like to see it destroyed in a novel and amusing manner.

Attachments

• theprovenwinterbike.JPG
    theprovenwinterbike.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 2,540
  • dscn1776_172[1].jpg
    dscn1776_172[1].jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 2,537
MadCowKev":2u7a8vf2 said:
gibbleking":2u7a8vf2 said:
mine again......dtermined to get more than 1 vote this time.....just thought ....vote 4 me or the green tyres go back on:

Sorry Gibble but 0 votes for you this time. You can't enter the same bike twice. :D

Just curious... If you change all parts is it still the same bike?
Or if you change frame :LOL:

Well why not

Well, you did say anything goes...not too modern :?:
Singlespeed Hei Hei...yes I know the steerer needs cutting
Ebaystuff341.jpg

Do you find the bricks attached to the pedal a hindrance? or do you have some more for the other side to balance it out?

having just finished my clockwork i suppose i should chuck my hat into the ring! :D

it's a 93 with a 96 p7 fork, fresh paint by bob jackson
quick spec list, near enough full deore dx NOS, mavic 231 rims, biopace rings except for the mid which is l+m and waiting to be changed, just about to be added are original xt brake pads and ano green straddle cable hangers, NOS xt headset, syncros stem and xlite click-on post. nothing super bling just nice reliable ridable bike.

Attachments

• not bling bikes! 001resize.jpg
    not bling bikes! 001resize.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 1,452
REKIBorter":byaimza1 said:
Do you find the bricks attached to the pedal a hindrance? or do you have some more for the other side to balance it out?

Not really, I swap them over depending on which leg I want to train :p :LOL:

Back