Dave Yates. Global Expedition.

Re: Re:

NeilM":3uo7yzxe said:
That's what I'm talking about. :mrgreen:

You could get a nice little bit of lunch in a pannier though...

The next step will be a child seat and a rucksack for sandwiches..., then the panniers. :cool:

Not sure if Walter will read this, but thank you for sharing. Like others have said, truely inspirational! It takes a special type of person to dream this adventure, even more special to actually live it, amazing!

Mark

mkone":39lq5oz4 said:
Not sure if Walter will read this, but thank you for sharing. Like others have said, truely inspirational! It takes a special type of person to dream this adventure, even more special to actually live it, amazing!

Mark

I hope he does, especially given all his efforts to get the images from old slides. Hes a bike lover, and a one man warrior in my book.

He made me feel like you can do anything...!

Re:

Lovely bike, lovely story, and great to see 1000s km journeys on it.

(perced upon that humble and ubiquitous Kalloy post too)

What an amazing history. Thanks for sharing :)

Just come across this thread & wow - great story and a lovely bike - well done for finding it and getting the story/pics together - great stuff!

Cheers fellas, there was no better place to share Walters Adventures, and the bike is a true testament to Dave Yates Skills.... :cool:

Attachments

• india147_jpeg.jpg
    india147_jpeg.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 898
  • IMG_1354.JPG
    IMG_1354.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 898
Re:

What a fantastic thread, not sure how I managed to miss it before.

Thank you for going to all the effort to post the photo's Carl. This is mountain biking at its best for me. Absolutely inspirational.

Back