Dave Yates. Global Expedition.

Re:

I just wanted to Say again, a sincere thank you to Walter and His Wife for sharing the back story of there Mammoth adventures With there Dave Yates.

And all the time it took to get the images from Slides to be able to Share with all of us.

For me, its always about the history, and this is the perfect example.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• india313.jpeg
    india313.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 682
  • IMG_1348.JPG
    IMG_1348.JPG
    144.1 KB · Views: 682
Brilliant story and very lovely photograghs to really highlight it.
Thanks to you both for sharing, very much appreciated as I think like most of us here, it is all about the history.

Jamie

Re: Re:

xxnick1975":2n3eh7vt said:
Very good, you have to keep riding her now!

Cheers Nick, she may never get ridden like she did in the previous pages, but even in her retirement she will be used and enjoyed. :cool:

Jamiedyer":2joalvcz said:
Brilliant story and very lovely photograghs to really highlight it.
Thanks to you both for sharing, very much appreciated as I think like most of us here, it is all about the history.

Jamie

Cheers Jamie.

Re:

Absolutely amazing.

The bike needs racks and mudguards though, and is calling to be ridden around the coastline of Cornwall. :mrgreen:

These are fabulous, thanks for sharing. What amazing memories to be able to look back on. Makes you realise how little of the world you've seen.

Re: Re:

NeilM":2ab9nrf1 said:
Absolutely amazing.

The bike needs racks and mudguards though, and is calling to be ridden around the coastline of Cornwall. :mrgreen:

Nice one Neil.

You must have read my mind. The most rigour it will get is Cornwall. A favorite ride of mine is a gently ride out to Rame Head, straight off the ferry, with a nice gentle ride back with my boy. Its Not the Himalayas by any means, but the view is still an inspiration none the less.

Attachments

• 100_0826.JPG
    100_0826.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 630
Re:

That's what I'm talking about. :mrgreen:

You could get a nice little bit of lunch in a pannier though...

slackboy":20g2jla2 said:
These are fabulous, thanks for sharing. What amazing memories to be able to look back on. Makes you realise how little of the world you've seen.

The photos and story really serve an an inspiration for me, im certainly no where near as travelled and certainly not by Mountain bike.

"But", it does serve as a gentle reminder of why i love a bike and whats possible with a bike.

And most of all, Im not too Old to enjoy it after all.

Back