Coppi-ng out

To be brutally honest; if i used a bike shop, and i saw they were capable of doing that, i would start going elsewhere and not advise anyone, i cared about, to go there. That level of bodgery and lack of care should've been kept private. I mean; what are they doing when nobody is looking regarding torque values, internal cables etc?

To be brutally honest; if i used a bike shop, and i saw they were capable of doing that, i would start going elsewhere and not advise anyone, i cared about, to go there. That level of bodgery and lack of care should've been kept private. I mean; what are they doing when nobody is looking regarding torque values, internal cables etc?
we used to wrap the seatpost in dry ice. Worked Everytime !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i worked in 5 shops

I'll be honest, I was happy chatting to this different ( I hope) mechanic as he did what I'd asked to the bike I took in.

Latest posts

Back