legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Saturday.

Cross Baiku. Just like Rakim - Guess Who's Back? Me. In a pub. At last. Wool. Gore-Tex. Wool. Wool. Pub is cold. Wind, bitter. Head up to the Manor Hotel. make it 100yards along School Lane. Clag and glop (literally) grind me (and luckily my winter wheels) to a halt. TTry pushing and memories of MM gloop hell come flooding back. Carry cross bike (proper cross ride then) 1/2 a mile out and back to some tarmac. Or at least some fire road. It's going to take a lot of sun and dryness to reverse this winter's soaking. Real Ale drinking is postponed for the foreseeable then. Take up road riding next ride I suppose. Clank back home spitting nuts and crisps at fellow pub users like a gattling gun. Real Ale drinking is dead. Long live wine tasting. Best , er...pub night of my life.

Sunday Morning.

Bar Baiku (with less knobbly knees). Head out on the road. realise within yards that my afore held belief that the British were, given all their faults, actually, generally better than many in Europe at burping, is smashed to oblivion by impatient fool upon ignorant fool. Drop into some back roads and country lanes for shelter and realise how much stress there is on the road. Nearly get wiped out by an old lady on a scooter that decides to overtake on a blind corner, on a humpback bridge (wide enough for one donkey), on the wrong side of the road and forces the elephant coming the other way to actually drive into the verge and stop to avoid low fart cheese. Astounded, I applaud said wino, wobble as cross bike not that sufficient and decide Wine drinking is dead. Long live real ale drinking. Not the best ride of my life.

Sunday Afternoon.

Went for a skip on the clowns. Skipping boots. Warm underwear. Cat to talk to. Single Malt and Serbian steak afterwards. Real Ale drinking and Wine drinking are dead. Long live skipping. Almost the nicest skip of my life.

Hic...

binge-drinking.jpg

(Disclaimer, This publication could include technical or other inaccuracies or other plagiarised errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein; these changes will be incorporated in new editions of the publication. Legrandefromage may make improvements and/or changes in the services or cheesecake described in this publication at any time.)

Back