Concorde TVT 92 Carbone

Hi there,

I have just seen your concorde tvt 92 on this site- I have an identical bike which I absolutely love- however, the front fork steerer became jammed and sheared of a while ago and I am trying to source some new forks for it- any idea where I might look....?
Many thanks,
Tim

@Timcarlston: You can find very similar style carbon forks, not sure who makes them but I've seen several generic types around that look very similar to the TVT/early Look ones. For offset info and other geometry infor see here: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=109187&view=unread#unread

@Eddy Krei: The stem is a Cinelli XA, bars are Cinelli 66 Campione del Mondo and the pedals are TVT branded Looks. Not sure of the specific model but were current spec early nineties. I'm selling mine if you're interested? Hope this helps.

Hello Richard, yes I did get your email and thanks for the update. Massive apologies for not replying I've been somewhat distracted with an illness so pretty much everything dropped off the scale for a while. I'm still riding and still checking on RB regularly and will be taking a more active part once again. I have a new machine to show off too. Watch this space...
Hope you're well mate.
Andy

Andy,

I am good, busy as always and fighting the weather - nothing changes. I will be in touch.

Richard

p.s. i am intrigued as to your new machine

Back