Frame ID - Concorde Aquila 1986? Ciocc?

I have concorde track too, but dont know the series and the original fork 😄
Hey, thanks for posting. Our frames are very different. If mine is a Concorde, it came from a different factory and is older. The steel on yours, looking at the seat stays, appears to be 90s columbus steel. No idea what, though. I've seen a few Concorde track frames on various forums. Cool to see another one.

Did you strip the paint? Planning a rebuild? Where did you get this frame?

cheers!

Nice paint job. I almost painted another frame pink, I regret not doing so. Mint green doesn't look good on a bike. Those flouted cranks looks great too. I'm nearly done my build, I'm waiting on a bb and a fork. Otherwise all set. I'll post when complete.

I have concorde track too, but dont know the series and the original fork 😄
Can you tell what is stamped on the front of the bb shell here? The numbers will be the size, I see what appears to be an 8, so is it a 48 or 58 cm frame? Underneath I see an L, can you tell what the letter in front of the L was (my guess is S) ? I believe your frame is from the 1990's somewhere, made by Billato.

Attachments

• IMG_20230326_142815.jpg
    IMG_20230326_142815.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 2
Well, if you are interested, here is the frame built up. Fully hipstered :) I realised only after building it up that the horizontal dropouts (rear fork ends) are less than horizontal, adding further evidence that the rear triangle was replaced on a Ciocc road frame, possibly a Concorde.
1000020970.jpg

Back