Colonic Irrigation

I never liked to idea of removing the bacteria thats supposed to be in you,Sharon Osborne was right into the colonic irrigation and she got colon cancer after years of doing it.i believe it was the removal of the 'good' bacteria that contributed to her getting it,i also read somewhere theres a large amount of cases of this cancer in Germany,and they are also big on irrigation :? Could be related :?

Wouldnt like to take the chance.

I dont know what all the references to meat is all about,i've worked for 2 decades in the meat industry and everybody eats loads of the red stuff,yet ive never heard of a case of it ,as in such and such got colon cancer[its usually liver disease ;) :LOL: ]

Theres still time to back out :?

Lets face it, the justification is a load of balls.

But its gonna be hellish funny hearing about it...

Presumably you have to wait a long time before driving home?

Update!

Didnt get it done in the end. It was a wind up. I was actually looking forward to it.

Got a trackday driving the new Ariel Atom instead.

Not sure which is really better...... ;)

jez-4-bikes-max":371k6797 said:
Update!

Didnt get it done in the end. It was a wind up. I was actually looking forward to it.

Driving the Atom fast will surely empty ones bowel far more effectively than a tube and warm water!! :LOL:

jez-4-bikes-max":13nqbtqc said:
Update!

After reading all this for the first time - this was the funniest post! :D :D

It's been like something out of a Carry On film - 'Halt, who goes there, friend or enema?'

Back