Colonic Irrigation

...and they go twice a year

If they only go twice a year, maybe that's why they need a colonic. :shock:

Had the medical equivilient many times as a kid, including being put under GA for it. From memory the only good feeling at the end was that they had stopped doing it. YMMV

whenever i see it on tv it always worrys me the size of the pipe. is it tapered at the end??

No taper and no lube I heard!! :LOL:

On a lighter note ...Im off for my late Christmas treat this evening, Being strapped inside a giant Sphere and tossed down a hill !! :shock: :D

daj":19er6h6l said:
On a lighter note ...Im off for my late Christmas treat this evening, Being strapped inside a giant Sphere and tossed down a hill !! :shock: :D

Me too next month for my 30th birthday pressie from the wife.

She gets me cool normal pressies :LOL:

Out of the options I think I'd go for the sphere and being tossed down a hill!!

If we humans were meant to have random tubes shoved in various places then we would have been better designed for it!! Lol!!

Let us know if you feel better afterwards ... but NOT the intimate details please!! :roll:

I just remember see it on TV and the practioner mentioning that a client expelled sweetcorn - the client had said she hadn't eaten sweetcorn for over a year, so I guess a colonic good be good for you.

Several pints of Marston's Owd Rodger would surely have the same effect. :D Failing that try some Larkin's Porter :cool:

Have fun :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You better get a padded gel wide saddle for the weekend. And some savlon for the 'back end of a batmobile' effect

Back