Colonic Irrigation

the first thing i thought of when i saw this post was that picolax thread on singletrackworld.

dare or not, it's a no no! :shock:

this will be your face -> :x

thing is though, who is the odd one in your relationship? her for daring it or you for accepting the dare?! :LOL:

i reckon you should have a really hot runny curry just to make the whole thing funnier! :LOL:

before you go have 5 espressos a vindaloo and a couple pints of guiness. And a couple of woodbines.

Parp!

this thread just seems like a load of shit (or will be soon) jez if your into that sort of thing just tell her im sure wouldn't mind :roll: :roll: if your erm you know a kinky freak :shock: :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ps i think you should start a list and then pm the guys and girls that want to know how it comes out as i dont want to finish training grab food and then find a pic of what you ate for lunch on my laptop not cool beans :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

best regards from mary whitehouse

Might get the whole thing video'd for blog purposes.

So nooneon here has had one. Most of you are fitness and health freaks - Im surprised noone has had it. :?

jez-4-bikes-max":1m37zbiz said:
Might get the whole thing video'd for blog purposes.

So nooneon here has had one. Most of you are fitness and health freaks - Im surprised noone has had it. :?

Is it actually natural to irrigate your colon? I thought a healthy and varied diet would be the normal way to keep things flowing :LOL:

Its to get rid of all that crap supposedly lining your tubes...I dont eat crap meat now so it will be interesting to see if it removes all the years of sh*te bbq burgers and kebabs Ive consumed over the years....

You ARE upposed to feel really rejuventated after the procedure though.

Couple of friends had it done and they go twice a year.

Yes...I did think that about all the meat and stuff, now that you are a vegetarian. You still are? Even chicken or the odd bacon sarnie?
:LOL:

Back