Collection tomorrow of my first Mercian, Cant wait!!!

Muddy paw":1b386po4 said:
Have you lost the plot mate or are you just desperate for cash ? ..

Ive still got all me marbles mate (on last count) :LOL: im needing some money to go to the holiday abroad fund,

Neil

Hi Neil
Your post took me back there for a moment, I just scrolled back through it thinking it was only a few months back when you originally posted. It was only once I got to your most recent, and thought, hang on, you've only just recently finished it, that I started looking at the dates :shock:
Wow has it really been that long?
What's happened? or is it just time for a change?

Jamie

Jamiedyer":3qkic491 said:
Hi Neil
Your post took me back there for a moment, I just scrolled back through it thinking it was only a few months back when you originally posted. It was only once I got to your most recent, and thought, hang on, you've only just recently finished it, that I started looking at the dates :shock:
Wow has it really been that long?
What's happened? or is it just time for a change?

Jamie

Well i had just read it all not realising how old the thread was so was shocked when i read the newist post but now i know how old the original post was but still it's a shame to see it being sold ..

negaultra7":3qkic491 said:
Muddy paw":3qkic491 said:
Have you lost the plot mate or are you just desperate for cash ? ..

Ive still got all me marbles mate (on last count) :LOL: im needing some money to go to the holiday abroad fund,

Neil

Fair enough mate and it's stilln a pity to see it go so will you be getting a replacement at a later date ? ..

Latest posts

Back