Christmas gadget suggestions?

HM-I have been using the Panasonic ZS20 camera for the past year, and I love! It has a really excellent Zeiss lens that zooms 20X- 24mm-480mm. I have used this for the last year on Today's Ride, and some of my pics were used in a feature magazine article, too. It's small and light, and fits in my back jersey pocket. The zoom is incredible for such a compact camera. They cost about $240 now, and shoot High Def Video as well. 14 megapixel and up to 10 shot high speed burst capable with full resolution. This model has GPS frame stamping, too-but there is a slightly less expensive version that has everything but the GPS frame stamp feature, called the ZS19-which is the one I got, as the GPS feature probably wouldn't be used by me-I believe they have a different name for this camera in Europe-the TZ30... Pat

Attachments

• Panasonic Lumix ZS20.png
    Panasonic Lumix ZS20.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 156
Thanks pat, have something similar in a Ricoh cx2 that I use and then compress on here with minima. Want a bit more control though. Not looking for length. Hence samsung ex1 or lumix lx3/5 due to lens speed.

Unless there are other recommendations. - fast lens, 10mp plus, full manual and robust preferably metal body. Looking at used on eBay.

lumos2000":1wi7qktx said:
http://www.harrisoncameras.co.uk/Cameras/Film-Cameras/Lomography-Konstruktor-DIY-Build-Your-Own-35mm-SLR-Camera_HP135SLR.htm?gclid=CMuR9ZOa8roCFQ7LtAodvHUAKA

Still got an OM10 knocking about somewhere!

hey nob, Apart from the obvious one, is there some reason why you are posting questionable pics of ladies in rubber outfits on threads? - this and more so the word association one. There's a place for that called something like 'Not work safe' etc. I do check threads (especially my own) at work and in company and want to be sure that this kind of stuff isn't going to to pop up. Luckily I was in my office alone when i opened this.

I would be grateful if you could delete the pic above?

Thanks

Don't think my wife would be too impressed either.

The History Man":3f85jgx0 said:
hey nob, Apart from the obvious one, is there some reason why you are posting questionable pics of ladies in rubber outfits on threads? - this and more so the word association one. There's a place for that called something like 'Not work safe' etc. I do check threads (especially my own) at work and in company and want to be sure that this kind of stuff isn't going to to pop up. Luckily I was in my office alone when i opened this.

I would be grateful if you could delete the pic above?

Thanks

Don't think my wife would be too impressed either.

checked through his back catalogue and there is certainly a theme appearing

i think it is what is known as a fetish History man, i find this one particularly disturbing for some reason.

<pic removed by mod>

Back