Christmas gadget suggestions?

Your name suggests a go pro is to new for you ( though you could strap it to a rabbit or swan) I recon a big sony lead parrot cam would do the job recording history the retro way :D

WD: very impressive! The search begins.

Unless there's anything else to play with?

I could strap it to the mother in law and push her down the stairs?

I could strap it to the mother in law and push her down the stairs

You my friend are not right must be why I like your posts, you could also go for a stun gun phone :LOL: ( great fun when your drunk ) next year I am mostly going to buy pointless spy gadgets from eBay, I had a watch phone that I thought was a bit tricky and a plug socket I could phone up and listen to, I got em of a weirdo for a Carrera hybrid bike that I swapped for a fish tank??? Lov gumtree

Also on the same but different note not electronic and if your out on your bike and eat rabbits n swan shaped nuts etc, I was out with a old mate walking before I came here and he whipped out a murderus looking catapult and started pingin ball bearings at anything that looked tastey? Just a thought? I got right involved and was smitten with a simple medieval device. Just a though fun doesn't equal new fanged techno :?

I got a nice new pair of Sidi Dominator 5 MTB. shoes for Christmas from my kids a few years ago-most comfortable riding shoes I've ever used-seen them on the Internet discounted from the $260.00 price to as low as $169.00...

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 148
Good morning and thanks be to all.

I'm thinking gadget though, rather than offensive weapon. I like the idea of a go pro but not sure how much I would use it so maybe not.

Perhaps another compact stills camera, canon g9/g10 springs to mind. I get pretty good results with my Ricoh cx2 at present but it has no manual modes.

There must be something more interesting out there?

Nice shoes pat. I like salomon approach thingies. As they grip on the dmrs really well.

I was joking about the stun gun phone there illegal in the U.K. Your camera idea sounds good, you take some pretty good pics already, if you get a decent cam see if you can get up to Nadar's standard and there's always pic of the month to aim for?

Got a DSLR but it's a bit bulky. Cx2 is nice. Always fancied the canon g range. Reckon a 9 would be well within budget.

Bit boring though.

Spy helicopter?

I've got it !
A radio controlled helicopter ! Use it indoors , and chase the inlaws down the road with it :LOL: And some swans testicles :shock:
Mike

Back