Christmas gadget suggestions?

I got one of these for my Birthday last summer-don't know if they are legal in the UK, but it's really a hoot to shoot...

Attachments

• BB Machinegun.png
    BB Machinegun.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 130
That's a quality boys toy, you can have co2 guns like that in the uk but there plastic and mostly bright orange so people know there replicas. Is that as full metal version then?

I can imagine THM riding around on his Overburys bandana on with that in his hand :LOL:

The History Man":1gx4ft98 said:
I like the idea of a go pro but not sure how much I would use it so maybe not.

I did wonder the same but as my first (I now have two) was a gift, I wasn't overly concerned if it would be a high usage item or not, then I took it on holiday ...

It was never out of my hand. As they are small and robust I found I used it a lot more than I thought - water slides, beach, etc. Even gave it to the pearl diver at sea world to video my misses and daughter from inside the tank through the glass :D

Took it lemans to - stuck it on the end of a pole, great for downwards shots of the pit girls ... ;-) :LOL:

My brothers lads wanted me to film them in the pool - just chucked it in "first one to get it does the filming" :LOL:

Can't wait for the next holiday, going to ankle mount it for the hanging roller coasters and strap it my daughter to capture her in the play center and slides etc :D

WD :D

WD: It seems you have a very different life to mine.

I don't even have a passport, or friends.

Pat: what exactly is plinking?

Hey HM
I'm your friend ,
We may not have met , and you may be a total freak or a racist , homophobic , mass murderer but you must have a bad side too ;) :LOL:
Mike

The BB gun is some kind of plastic or composite, and it is all black with no orange barrel tip, so I make sure I don't take it anywhere it might be mistaken for a real firearm, as I don't want some cop shooting me-History Man, plinking is casual shooting at various targets. I've got some bulls eye targets that are black concentric circles that turn red where they are hit-also like to shoot tin cans-that's plinking...

Plinking marvellous!

Muz: The latter, but only in my fantasies and certain people the list that I keep in my pocket. It changes. And not mass murder. One at a time. Slowly. Taking off fingers joint by joint with secateurs.

But enough about me. Where do you live?

Me ?
I'm not a person , I'm a computer generated figment of your imagination ,
Mike

The History Man":3d2o0wit said:
Plinking marvellous!

Muz: The latter, but only in my fantasies and certain people the list that I keep in my pocket. It changes. And not mass murder. One at a time. Slowly. Taking off fingers joint by joint with secateurs.

But enough about me. Where do you live?

You sound like "THE ICE MAN" :evil:

:LOL:

Back