Cheap Modern Bike 59cm frame £110 SOLD

isitafox

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Having a clearout to make room as I've got far too many bikes half built and struggling for funds to finish any of them!
This started life as a Coyote Route 66 which I planned on turning into a singlespeed/fixie but never got round to completing. I swapped the forks for a set of full carbon ones and got rid of the loose bearing BB and pressed cranks for an ISIS unit and cranks with FSA 38t chainring. I'm pretty sure the cranks are FSA as well but have been powder coated black at some point and the frame from centre of BB to top of seat tube is 59cm.
I shortened the chain ready to swap the rear wheel for a singlespeed unit but never got around to it so currently it is only long enough to use the botom 3 gears. I have a DMR single speed hub that I can throw in for an extra tenner if anyone is interested. Also got 3 or 4 spare tubes I'll chuck in for nowt.
I'm after £110 and would prefer collection (I'm in Chapel en le Frith, postcode SK23) as we have another baby due any day but may be able to sort a box and post it.
20140113_091611_zpsytjauvoq.jpg

Back