Charlie Kelly and Joe Breeze to visit UK

Re:

Missed this, but tickets now booked for London. Looking forward to meeting you both again!

Nik

Re: Re:

player":2o0p112w said:
MatBH5":2o0p112w said:
jonnyboy666":2o0p112w said:
i've booked my ticket for Charlie's day at Charlie the Bike Monger, anyone else going?

Yes, me too. Look forward to seeing a few faces on the ride

+1

I'm looking forward to meeting a few fellow Retrobikers in the flesh in Swanage :)

Re:

Just enjoyed Charlie and Joe's talk at Look Mum No Hands. Utterly awesome. Great stories and a great couple of blokes. Get tickets for one of the other dates if you haven't already!
IMG_8527_zpseej1v0mo.jpg

Re:

Cool, can you ask Charlie to email me or ring/text to 07824704424 please regarding Monday. Need to sort a few minutes or details etc

Re: Re:

captaincosmic":2gdw30en said:
Off to see em in nottm on Sun
You won't be disappointed.

Good to see a few Retrobikers at the event. FWIW, I was the idiot wearing the Mint Sauce jersey who rocked up to an MTB event on a Brompton!

Hey repack man, mr Kelly. I am in Swanage with my family tomorrow by coincidence and would love to shake your hand and get my copy of the book signed... BUT am there with the family so bikes and riding and chilling will be a tough one to juggle. £ year old twin girls. :) Happy to support your trip with a ticket from Charlie the Bikemonger if needed, what do you advise? Cheers fella.

Back