Charlie Kelly and Joe Breeze to visit UK

Re:

I have a week between my dates in Nottingham and Clithroe. I would like to find a paid appearance between the 16th and the 23rd. Hoping for Wales, SW England i.e. Plymouth, or possibly Isle of Man.

Tickets now on sale for the Clitheroe gig. Sunday, July 23rd at The Grand Venue, Clitheroe, Lancs. 30-odd miles north of Manchester. :cool:

"An evening with one of the forefathers of mountain biking, organiser of the first ever timed mountain bike race and author of Fat Tire Flyer, Mr Charlie Kelly, in Clitheroe this July.

First 40 ticket sales are for the front rows. Get in!
http://www.wegottickets.com/event/399840"

Re: Re:

jonnyboy666":1n121gj9 said:
i've booked my ticket for Charlie's day at Charlie the Bike Monger, anyone else going?

Yes, me too. Look forward to seeing a few faces on the ride

Re:

Scunthorpe 17th July is nearly sorted, just finishing flyers and booking tickets etc

Schedule so far:

London area: between July 12 and 14, TBD
Nottingham: Sunday, July 16
Scunthorpe: Monday, July 17,
Clitheroe: Sunday, July 23

The History Man":38k2bwj3 said:
What about Charlie the bikeminger?
Charlie's Facebook says he's got CK booked for a ride to the pub in Swanage on Saturday July 15th, but I suppose we should await official notice here before booking that.

regan_ev":tpksqdo3 said:
The History Man":tpksqdo3 said:
What about Charlie the bikeminger?
Charlie's Facebook says he's got CK booked for a ride to the pub in Swanage on Saturday July 15th, but I suppose we should await official notice here before booking that.
So does the shop site.

Latest posts

Back