Charlie Kelly and Joe Breeze to visit UK

it would be good to pop over to Brixton and say hi and get an autograph on the great book. just post up a time and I'll try and get there on one of my bikes.
its not exactly a mountain bike place Brixton, not much in the way of dirt around there but if you guys fancied a ride am pretty sure we could get to Surrey Hills or Swinley or something and arrange some loan bikes and gear if needed... altho Charlie needs to decide if the travelling wouldn't allow such things. We'd understand. Either way a meeting of bike minds is always a hoot.

Re:

Wondering where in Brixton also. Doubt a ride would happen but it would be great if it did.

Bumping this because we may be able to pull it off this year.

Joe has to be in Germany from 5-10 July. I am planning a trip to the UK between 11 and 26 July, with the idea that Joe will join me there.

I have a date in Lancashire on 23rd July for a talk, but nothing scheduled before then. Since I will be flying in and out of Heathrow, I would like to find some dates for appearances in the south for the weekend of the 15th.

I looked at the calendar of events, but there is nothing major going on during that span. Other than the 23rd in the north, the calendar is open, but clearly it makes sense to find something to do between London and Liverpool from the 15th to the 21st. I would be open to staying for another weekend if I can find a way to make it pay.

I have a one-hour talk and books, posters and t-shirts that I can sell at these appearances. Actually, I can talk about this stuff for several hours, and Joe can do the same. But there is a limit to how much anyone can listen to.

Repack Rider":15nze9q2 said:
Bumping this because we may be able to pull it off this year.

I have a one-hour talk and books, posters and t-shirts that I can sell at these appearances.
Glad to see this looks like happening now CK. As discussed the other day I'm sure there are plenty of groups and venues that'd love having you to give a talk. I'm working on something for you as will advise asap.

Keep us all posted!

Totally up for something in That London (though I'll probably have to arrive by Brompton :roll: rather than anything nice and retro thanks to those nice folks on Southeastern trains).

As Regan says, keep us posted!

Latest posts

Back