Charlie Brown Christmas '94 Brodie Sovereign Colour Pics P6

Re: Re:

shauno":1tvk0ag7 said:
jimi911":1tvk0ag7 said:
Getting hard to fine anywhere ... you need to smuggle them out of BC whilst being chased by an angry mob :LOL:

Hmmm, I wonder what you mean by that Jimi?

Do we see another sovereign in your midst soon enough? ;) lol

Hahaha ... Perhaps a bit tongue and cheek on my part there. As with most things in life I'd believe half of what you read. Maybe less from some ;)

No other Soveriegn, but I'll plead the 5th on no other Brodie :LOL:

Dare":1tvk0ag7 said:
The bike looks great!
Nicely done!

Thanks! I think I have the crank sorted :)

Re:

you sir, are one brave soul to have removed the fork legs from the crown and re-attached, as well as taking the risk to ride them. :shock:

rumour is besides the bolt, they were bonded or something like that. what's was your experience in taking them apart???

RockiMtn":n8h3z0qu said:
you sir, are one brave soul to have removed the fork legs from the crown and re-attached, as well as taking the risk to ride them. :shock:

rumour is besides the bolt, they were bonded or something like that. what's was your experience in taking them apart???

I've taken apart 3 gators. Two had a bit of epoxy on them and came right apart with a light pull. Not exactly load bearing :LOL:

Re:

Here's the RF I-Beams I restored. They look awesome ... Not 100% sold On how they look on the bike. Definately black arms, but maybe silver rings.

I'll post some pics of both options and stare at them for a bit.

Re:

Gonna stick with it. Looks better on the bike in the daylight.

Just about done. Needs a bit of adjustment and that's it.

Re:

Wow! Loving the colour scheme :)
Nice work.
I've always been a fan of a white bike. The contrast works very well.

shauno":1dhlrfty said:
Wow! Loving the colour scheme :)
Nice work.
I've always been a fan of a white bike. The contrast works very well.

Thanks! Turned out pretty well. I'm glad I added a bit of silver to pick up the shimano parts.

Also need to do a new rear wheel. That's a xt732 black on the back and in have a ringle super 8 to match the bubba front.

Re:

what did you do there with the cabling to compensate for the missing f.mech cable stop?

also what did you do with regards to restoring the Turbine IB? did you paint/powdercoat, or re-anodized the arms? did you remove the spyder?

nice job. maybe next year i'll finally get to finishing mine. :oops:

RockiMtn":35q9eozl said:
what did you do there with the cabling to compensate for the missing f.mech cable stop?

also what did you do with regards to restoring the Turbine IB? did you paint/powdercoat, or re-anodized the arms? did you remove the spyder?

nice job. maybe next year i'll finally get to finishing mine. :oops:

Yes please answer all this :)

And I would like to add that it looks wonderful!

Latest posts

Back