Charlie Brown Christmas '94 Brodie Sovereign Colour Pics P6

Re: Charlie Brown Christmas Brodie Sovereign

Great job - that is a wonderful build :)

firedfromthecircus":18o8b4qj said:
Looks very nice, but I was expecting a yellow bike with a black zig-zag stripe down it!
Slightly deflated now! :(
:LOL:
^ :LOL:
jimi911":18o8b4qj said:
It's been on a few FB groups I frequent and my Instagram but nothing here ...
It's a great build! Love it. And I was wondering what your Instagram name might be so just did a quick search and I've been following you for a while :facepalm:
Love your stuff :cool:

regan_ev":23tmvz2a said:
firedfromthecircus":23tmvz2a said:
Looks very nice, but I was expecting a yellow bike with a black zig-zag stripe down it!
^ :LOL:
jimi911":23tmvz2a said:
It's been on a few FB groups I frequent and my Instagram but nothing here ...
It's a great build! Love it. And I was wondering what your Instagram name might be so just did a quick search and I've been following you for a while :facepalm:
Love your stuff :cool:

Hahaha ... yeah. That's me. I see your stuff on there all the time as well :cool:

firedfromthecircus":23tmvz2a said:

Attachments

• 250px-YoureAGoodSportCharlieBrown75.jpg
    250px-YoureAGoodSportCharlieBrown75.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 668
Re:

This is stunning. It's a shame they're so scarce in the UK, because I'd love a Brodie with gatorblades.

Re: Re:

iveto1983":corv24zf said:
This is stunning. It's a shame they're so scarce in the UK, because I'd love a Brodie with gatorblades.

Getting hard to fine anywhere ... you need to smuggle them out of BC whilst being chased by an angry mob :LOL:

The nice British steel is equally hard to come by. I was in on a few brazed Saracens and a Roberts and still have yet to nab one of your nation's finest. One day.

Re:

Seeeerrrrrwwwweeeeeeeeeeettt!!!

Totally awesome!

Just how I would do a white steel build (well, I did but not something this exotic)

Good show Jimbo :-D

Nice job Jim and yes, you should feel guilty about the Blizzard ;-)

raidan73":1zdxp1bp said:
Nice job Jim and yes, you should feel guilty about the Blizzard ;-)

Gil just finished the artwork and I found a new chain I forgot I had (chains being part of the great lost parts order). This week the Blizzard rolls ... I swear ... Probably with some tire chains for winter ;)

Re: Re:

jimi911":3m5678md said:
Getting hard to fine anywhere ... you need to smuggle them out of BC whilst being chased by an angry mob :LOL:

Hmmm, I wonder what you mean by that Jimi?

Do we see another sovereign in your midst soon enough? ;) lol

Back