For Sale Cannondale Martyn Ashton Signature Edition Trial Bike (vintage) for sale!

Interested in the wheel set if you decide to split it. However I don't think you should split it, fantastic collectors item there. Good luck with the sale. :)
Looks like he has some D521s ;)

Grüß Dich Robbie, what a beauty. If you consider splitting the P-Bone, please let me know. Good luck with your sale. If I give up on my BotE-Build and it‘s still not sold, I might just go for this one 😉

Grüß Dich Robbie, what a beauty. If you consider splitting the P-Bone, please let me know. Good luck with your sale. If I give up on my BotE-Build and it‘s still not sold, I might just go for this one 😉
Hey little fox, I'd rather not start splitting it up ;)
Where are you based? How far along with your BotE-Build are you?
Usually, I'd tell anyone to hang in there.. but in this case, I really think you should give up! 😂

No, never split it! But if you find a buyer that doesn‘t have a use for- or doesn‘t want the extra P-Bone, think of me 🤗.
I actually just started out (in every aspect) I stumbled upon the frame and had to buy it on the spot. I have so far managed to find
Crankset
Saddle
DCD
so I still have a long road in front of me.
Good luck with your sale. If i weren’t so stoked about my first build in 20 years, i’d be all over this one!

I'm selling my Cannondale Martyn Ashton Signature Edition Trial Bike. More pics under the link:

View attachment 836022

Comes with the original P-Bone R fork as well, beside the 1998 RockShox SID.

Excellent condition!

Ping me if you're interested : )

Cheers,

Rob
If you sell the p-bones separately give me a shout please

Latest posts

Back