Cannondale KIller V Project DONE :)

Not great pics but here it is after being primered and a silver basecoat. Ordered new decals from Gil so hopefully should have it built up mid next week :)

Attachments

• DSC_0114.jpg
    DSC_0114.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 1,923
  • DSC_0113.jpg
    DSC_0113.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 1,924
Hope so, fingers crossed the decals turn up tomorrow. As we're spraying it on saturday then all that needs to be done is apply the decals, then lacquer over the top :)

Yeah i do like these polished, but i just felt like going in a different direction and i'm only going all modern on it because it has a disc mount and i have a few spare modern parts. I might even run it with slicks on for a little while :? :oops: :?

Have you got a fatty R fork? that's definitely the way to go, and rather than going modern if it were me I go with XT M739 but with XT M755 brakes they're a good match cosmetically and a great 4 pot brake.

Just a suggestion.

Well its been painted, decals arrived (thanks to Gil_m) and applied, and it was lacquered last night. I'll be picking it up tomorrow to build up :) Here is a sneak preview, the picture really doesn't do it any justice at all but hey.

Attachments

• DSC_0129.jpg
    DSC_0129.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 1,775
Back