Cannondale KIller V Project DONE :)

Well im trying to make up my mind on what colour to go for, I like the colour of the charge dusted in blue and white, I have the brown saddle.

After all the work i've done stripping etc, this bike is going to have to be put back on the back burner as i've just bought another frame that needs building up 1st :?

Its modern, a Specialized Stumpjumper. I've been nagging my mate to sell me it for a while now as he bought it and never used it, its pristine :)

Funnily, I bought one back then "for my wife", got it when my Manitou was stolen and it turned out to be so fun I kept ridind it and bought her a Sunn. As for the paint, you polish it for a real '90es look :)

RIGHT!!

Project is back on!

I've decided i will be spraying this, and fitting all modern parts on it. I put all the components on it the other day and took it for a quick ride down the road, it rode very well and the disc brake mount is solid.

I'm running full XT M770 and Elixir brakes with the odd FSA components.

So because this is going to be a modern twist on a retro bike, it brings me to the decals. Now i'm sure Gil_m is getting fed up with me but, i'm thinking of the headtube decal do i go with the original style decal (which is the word cannondale with the diagonal lines above) or do i go with the new style with just the C? I like the idea of going for the C.

I'm going to primer and paint it this week, i'll post more pics up once done

Back