Cannondale Killer V ***progress report***

Looking forward to seeing the black post and mary's.

My Vitus work hack is polished with a black post and black brahma bar's, it is a good look imho.

sorry to say that the marys just don't go on the bike- they feel very comfy and will find there way onto another bike but the dale will just have to stay silver :evil:

Attachments

• dale marys (Large).jpg
    dale marys (Large).jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 1,970
:cool: Loving this frame...when you have finished and are bored with this one, let me know....i'll have the frame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

OldSchoolGirly Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:35 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liking it with the silver seatpost etc. Good work!!

Thanks for that, I agree with you silver is cool as other retro punters have said before :roll:

I am just waiting on some clear grips and I will do some finished pics. Nice bike was not sure about the dales before but love'em now, mind you ask me that after I have had my fillings rattled out at dunkeld :shock: , it is a firm ride as the actress said to the bishop :LOL:

clockworkgazz":ddwuzhdt said:
OldSchoolGirly Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:35 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liking it with the silver seatpost etc. Good work!!

Thanks for that, I agree with you silver is cool as other retro punters have said before :roll:

I am just waiting on some clear grips and I will do some finished pics. Nice bike was not sure about the dales before but love'em now, mind you ask me that after I have had my fillings rattled out at dunkeld :shock: , it is a firm ride as the actress said to the bishop :LOL:

That is true, but I don't like suspension so it suits me :D

Looking good Gaz, I hope I get to see it at dunkeld.

I would put on period correct white decals, more subtle than the black and could look quite classy.

Back