Cannondale Killer V ***progress report***

clockworkgazz":v1wvzho4 said:
just testing photobucket :roll:

dalepartdone4.jpg
That black seatmast looks awfully lonely. Me thinks polished would look better.

Don't know why, but the name "Lone Ranger" came to mind.
"High-Ho Silver and Away" :cool:

A silver Thomson Masterpiece seatpost would look fab on there, and silver canti's (Pauls?), silver CK headset, silver Ringle, Hope or CK hubs, silver XT pedals......yum yum yum yum yum.......

Martin CC is 18 inch CT is 20 inch, I'm 5' 11'' and seems a good fit.

Lee.......... like your plan and will defo do it once you send me the big bucks to finance it :LOL: :LOL:

The bike is ment to be inexpensive (less than £160 all in), but with good functional stuff hence the lx cranks, brakes and hubs. I also want it to work well so mr Pauls brakes are def. a no-go :LOL:

When I win the lottery I will do a super bad bling bike, but until then it's cheap and cheerful all the way :roll:

clockworkgazz":8zy9jd0h said:
I also want it to work well so mr Pauls brakes are def. a no-go :LOL:
what a harsh comment. the only paul brakes that are said to "work bad" are the crossstops. all the others perform very well.

some more pics with decals on and silver seatpost?

Attachments

• dale decal2 (Large).jpg
    dale decal2 (Large).jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 2,292
  • dale decal (Large).jpg
    dale decal (Large).jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 2,292
I need help on the decals- big or small?

I like the small decals but only if they were bigger :evil: neither are period correct but I am not to bothered anyway just want it to look as nice as it can.

Attachments

• dale decal1 (Large).jpg
    dale decal1 (Large).jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 2,229
  • dale decal2 (Large).jpg
    dale decal2 (Large).jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 2,229
Hi Gazz

Looks great now. I agree about the decals, small one is too small and the big one is better but not as elegent but just slightly too big.

You have made that bike a lovely one mate. I am jut polishing mine now i have some time and its a naff job but its so worth it. I cant make it the same so i will go similar but inject some colour.

Really lovely job mate.

The bigger stickers definetely, the small ones are mince :LOL:

Is that a half link chain ?, i'm running a normal Shimano chain on my E3, was using a DMR tensioner but had major slipping :? , ditched the tensioner and it's fine now, running 32-16, chain is very slightly tight but i should get away with it :)

Looking great though :cool:

Back