Cannondale caad 3 MTb frame

Easy420

Retro Newbie
Hi there

First of all happy new year people's

Secondly sorry for the terrible quality pics , the mat black is hard to take a decent photo off especially with poor lighting and a retarded photographer like me lol

Now the formalities are out of the way

Up for grabs is a mate black cannondale caad 3 MTb frame , I would describe it as a very early bad boy (v brake only).

I purchased it as a complete bike except it was very apparent that it was just butchered together with what ever budget components the previous owner had , obviously didn't do it any justice so I stripped it with the intention , of building it up to what this bike is supposed to be .

Alas I've got a couple projects on the go , so this one has to go

This is a hand made in America frame so won't be taking silly offers .

It comes with an m: part 1 1/8 headset (could do with a clean and grease ) works fine as is

A square taper bottom bracket (spins ok no Play from what I remeber , make unknown as I ain't taken it out) I would recommend for the sake of a few quid change its to a better one for peace of mind

The rear mech hanger is missing , I've got one that can be used temporarily , but recommend changing it asap as it's not im the best of condition

I've done and re incarnated a few cannondales of this era and newer (I love a franken bike) , and it is absolutely true the hand made in America frames smash the living grannies out of the new Taiwanese crap

Price is firm at £80, however I do need stuff for my other builds , so if you got something for swapsies and a bit of cash , we could work something out

Based in crickle wood right next to Brent cross if you want to pick it up , or if your not to far could bring it to you , not up for posting it cos I'm lazy and my packaging skills are worse than my photography skills

Posting this from my iPad , trying to attach pics of said frame but it won't let me saying t it's too big , needs to be 512 kb if any knows how to fix this I'd be gratefull

34 views ,and no one could help me put pics up , is my crack n fail not good enough ?

I know it's my first post (long time lurker)

But Was under the impression , retro bike is full of helpful folk lol

I might just go back to lurking and purving on the all the cool bikes here

Re:

You have to upload to a site like Photobucket first, then copy and paste the BB URL directly onto the thread. Photobucket will Auto resize for the board. PM me if you need more help :cool: Size needs to go on the thread too?

Back