Sold GT RTS 2/3 frame

markoc

Orange 🍊 Fan
The second wall hanger in the garage this just isn't going to get built, I have been gathering parts but in reality it is too small and I have other winter projects.

The keen eyed among you will note that this is not in its original colour (duh!) the decals are wrong year (duh!) and there's a whole list of reasons why it isn't an RTS1 (obvs).

What it is though is a very honest RTS frame in decent nick, with a little bubbling and a few scratches. I was going to get the hairdryer out and remove the decals but someone might like them.

Comes with an LX front mech as I don't need it. Head tube is 1 1/8

I've never built this up other than to pop some wheels and a fork in it and give the rear a squish when I got it about 2 years ago. It squished nicely. Since then it's looked cool on the garage wall gathering dust. Poor thing. I daresay the shock could do with a service as it's over 20 years old, if that is even possible with these. The rear dropout on the driveside is a bit tight to get the wheel into, probably overspray and nothing I'd be worried about.

Would make a pretty cool winter project.

£70 plus postage

IMG_7923.jpeg

IMG_7921.jpeg
IMG_7924.jpeg
IMG_7922.jpeg

Last edited:
£50 plus posting until the end of November and then it goes back on the wall to look pretty.

Hi. Do you knowl hoe much could it cost sending it to Spain? Are you in UK? Is it very difficult to remove paint and polish? Thank you!

Back