Sold CANNONDALE CAAD2 16" red lightweight eyecatcher frame like M500 M900 etc. – Handmade in USA

ceo

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
2782414-ixkiskllmj2z-cannondale_caad2_rot_delle_16zoll1-large.jpg

i've been looking for such a frame for quite a while now, since it's lightweight, timeless design and suits my better half. now i found a more decent colored donor bike in that very size and even with color matching forks. long story short: this one can go. i do like the patented smooth welds, the monostay, the Ø1 1/8" steerer tube and the fact that they've been using 6061. frame's in good shape despite the dent in the top tube and one small bolt that is round (monostay lhs). asking 110€ plus parcel.

2782415-7shuv4yiu5mv-cannondale_caad2_rot_delle_16zoll2-large.jpg

2782416-rsbnmgsacs40-cannondale_caad2_rot_delle_16zoll3-large.jpg

2782417-krekso5ys5gn-cannondale_caad2_rot_delle_16zoll4-large.jpg

2782418-laurrh3zj0g4-cannondale_caad2_rot_delle_16zoll5-large.jpg

2782419-ipb7qkunwojp-cannondale_caad2_rot_delle_16zoll6-large.jpg

2782420-ee47ms737gwa-cannondale_caad2_rot_delle_16zoll7-large.jpg

2782421-6stifu94cdvq-cannondale_caad2_rot_delle_16zoll8-large.jpg

2782422-jmv8hamhechc-cannondale_caad2_rot_delle_16zoll9-large.jpg

2782423-33qcdml1j5o1-cannondale_caad2_rot_delle_16zoll10-large.jpg

2782424-oruqrprzr1vy-cannondale_caad2_rot_delle_16zoll11-large.jpg

2782425-ksjtvm0awurg-cannondale_caad2_rot_delle_16zoll12-large.jpg

2782429-eyqynplzv4z2-cannondale_caad2_rot_delle_16zoll13-large.jpg

...too far away for me
too far cannot be any argument since i really ship anywhere on the globe
(perhaps because i'm not british :LOL: :eek:🫣🙄😬🤗🤔😲😧😯:cool::LOL::LOL::LOL: )

here (in germany) the effort for me always stays the very same: boxing and dropping a parcel, no matter which continent is the destination. presumably it's very different in uk or beaches unfortunately become selfmade borders in british heads 🤔 – what a pity if true – from empire to br(ain)exit – what a downfall....

too far cannot be any argument since i really ship anywhere on the globe
(perhaps because i'm not british :LOL: :eek:🫣🙄😬🤗🤔😲😧😯:cool::LOL::LOL::LOL: )

here (in germany) the effort for me always stays the very same: boxing and dropping a parcel, no matter which continent is the destination. presumably it's very different in uk or beaches unfortunately become selfmade borders in british heads 🤔 – what a pity if true – from empire to br(ain)exit – what a downfall....

Oh, make no mistake, it is "different" here now.

Out of curiosity, where you live how much would you pay for seven marshmallows and two halved strawberries in plastic cup?

Here at our Christmas market, that'll be £9
(I wish that was an exaggeration, it isn't)

I'm just north of Antarctica (New Zealand) so postage would be astronomical and then the marfia leeches ( Government) would want their cut for some stupid reason

Out of curiosity, where you live how much would you pay for seven marshmallows and two halved strawberries in plastic cup?

Damn that's insanity!!! I thought a tray of eggs at $20nzd was expensive.

I'm just north of Antarctica (New Zealand)
shipping to new zealand is 50€ (tracked)

well great, i guess. i'm just not able to compare the christmas markets. never ever have i seen a german christmas market that would offer marshmellows. perhaps somewhere. strawberrys not sure either, but it's both not a thing. it's more hot wine of any kind, all sorts of meat and so called "mutzen" (!) covered in sugarpowder that you may want to eat there. beside that christmas markets have become outdoor trade fairs for all sorts of stuff you never needed before you went there o_O

Hi, if you can send me an estimate on shipping to Canary Islands Spain, maybe, maybe I will take it, just one more question, seat collar is not included ???
My email is chipeque(at)gmail.com
Thanks in advance

Back