Cannock Chase Ride - 30th Dec - BBQ Turkey Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPESHMIKE":1md9wo74 said:
The reason your missus lets you out with me is because you're an estate agent, she knows you only lie at work! :D

Ouch! I'm a letting agent, please, I dont want people thinking I'm that bad! :LOL:

Oh, and it was so nice to see you in pain today! Yea, you hurt real good! :cool:

I'm def up for this! Any idea of a date yet? I'm meant to be workin between xmas and new year but I'll book the day off if needs be!

I'm going to stick my neck out and say 29th of december, let me know if this is good as I'm easy on the date really.

29th should be ok with me but I know another guy who was going to come along prob won't be able to make it though. 30th would be better being a Sunday?

Ok, not fixed yet, but 90% sure I can't do the 29th, and 90% sure I can do the 30th..

30th OK?

Humbug

Yep - I'm up for a Festive Retro Meet in Cannock - I'll be travelleing down from Manchester. I'm sure I can coax Max out too...

Howabout we have a mini-BBQ afterwards (as it's bound to be cold and/or wet) - everyone brings a little something, I'll bring the cookers...

Are we going to have an Xmassy theme??

Mr K

Count me in, though not for boxing day, it's the OH's birthday and I'm not even daft enough to ask.

I managed to get to Cannock for the first time 2 weeks ago, parts of FTD are shut currently, I don't know when they're due to re-open but I had a great time nonetheless, some lovely flowing singletrack, very fast.

Ok so looks like the 30th is the favourite, and the bbq idea sounds awesome I'll bring some left over turkey :D

May even put some tinsel on the bike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back