cancer...may it feck off

thats how mine started off.it began as a tiny cut that just refused to heal.as it was circular in shape it grew exponentially in size,swapping between bleeding,doing horrible crusting,being very painful to touch ( to the point i couldnt have clothing touch it ).sometimes it would stop for a bit ,sometimes it wouldnt.then as i said a few months ago it started growing quite quickly so much so even i got a little worried.thankfully my wife (previous skin cancer sufferer) is a lot more carefull than i am.im not forward to the chop as im going to have to be awake for it and its right in front so ive got frontside seats...
thank you for the support fairfax its huge appreciated and makes the whole saga a lot more easy to deal with.

Re:

quick update....got sliced open on monday,cauterised and stitched up like a kipper....got abot 40 odd stitches in me at the mo.healing pretty well but feeling rough.thats the good news,the bad news is ..is that they found a blue sub dermal one on my arm that needs to come out so i have to go back on april 9th to get sliced again.....should be fun...at least im getting some cool scars...

Best wishes and positive vibes to one and all going through this stuff. Take solace from the progress that's been made in treating and managing the big C. Take time for yourself throughout.

Re:

Just heading out to work and saw this. Pat, we all love you man, and Gibble, or anyone else facing these things. may you rest and recover fast.

Re:

im not a very good rester,im getting very bored not being able to go do anything,my day consists of sitting and surfing tv and the net at the mo,im banned from moving much,going to my mancave,walking the dogs or anything involving moving my right arm quickly......grrrrrrr.ive also got the next one thats coming off in a week too so when this arm is healed im going right back to square uno..its going to be a looooong moth i think.good job im positive about all this otherwise id be a grumpy sod right now..

If you have an ipad, get procreate, I am not by any stretch artistic but it kept me amused for weeks. It's like the hockney ipad pics and you can import a photo to 'trace' to get you started. Wonderfully absorbing for hours at a time. Got me through my convalescence a while back.

As did amazon prime with all the movies, old and new. And iplayer etc.

well ive been watching hours of youtube videos about pc building this week.im umming betwixt the xbox one x and a pc for uhd dvd playback and stuff for later this year.ive got quite a few pcs scattered about but none good enough for the job.my scars are healing just fine but now and then i get a few ows from the healing.couple more days and i get to go out and walk the doggies,will take my cameras too and get back in the swing.been a bit down this week too.i think the cabin fever is getting me a little bit.thankfully the second op didnt go aheah as the doc says we can keep an eye on it and if it changes then she will slice that momma out for me.

ps if anyone has am xbox x they dont want i know a good home for it..hehehehhe

Back