Can we be told in advance about BOTM?

indeed

but ,the most shocking thing for me was

"a fair bet that other well known retro forums would not have been able to cope with the running of a BotM without implosion - for it to still be running "

the fact that there's "other" retro forums

do they not have BOTM on the vrc forum then , wonder why ?

Rob Atkin":1qf2v70a said:
I might have built a bike quicker if I had known a particular month was coming up.

I'd finish a build quicker if I wanted to ride it.

mikee":3dab4doq said:

Didn't VRC have issues with the website format limiting the number of entrants that could be added to a poll?

" It's a fair bet that other well known retro forums would not have been able to cope with the running of a BotM without implosion"

Why did you bring other forums into this Retrobike discussion unless of course you are trying to "reinforce your 'superior' status"

Ductape":2tse142t said:
mikee":2tse142t said:

Didn't VRC have issues with the website format limiting the number of entrants that could be added to a poll?

" It's a fair bet that other well known retro forums would not have been able to cope with the running of a BotM without implosion"

Why did you bring other forums into this Retrobike discussion unless of course you are trying to "reinforce your 'superior' status"

ohhh right . just wondered thats all

mikee":63b6nypp said:
superior status ?

we win then ?

Congratulations on your superior win. I have a wonderful slightly used but free STX front deraileur to send your way as a prize. Simply gift $29.95 to my paypal account to cover all shipping and handling expenses.

Guaranteed to look superior on your next vintage build.

can i see a pic of it , with mountians or the pacific in shot

no offence meant from any of this btw

Back