Wanted Build bits and pieces

Mr Scruff

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Like everyone I guess, putting together a build for my son and we’re on a budget.

After most bits in all honesty, but focus:

1) 1 1/8 forks, up to 100mm travel
2) 27.2 seatpost and saddle
3) 11 speed rear derailleur (just because I already have a spare 11 speed shifter but 10 is cool too)

Walking that fine line between not spending too much but ensuring bike isn’t too overweight to put him off!

Thanks!

Got a 10 speed XT M786 (non clutch) if that’s any good for you? Only after £20 posted?
Also have a Cube saddle in green/blue) that can be bundled for £35 all in?

Hi, what wheel size are you needing the forks for?

Got various posts and saddles. No 11sp mechs in the stash but I do have a 10sp zee mech and shifter, or if you prefer SRAM, some xo kit.

I have a 11speed shimano 105 short cage rear mech if it’s any good to you ? I’ve used it twice setting a bike up and it’s sat in the spares box ever since. I know it’s a roadbike item but if your not fussy like me I can do pictures on Wednesday. I’d be looking for £15 posted

Thanks for the replies, saddle and seat post sorted, forks are a ‘maybe’.

Am still looking for derailleur- @big.eck appreciate the thought but not sure a short cage will manage the range on the rear cassette unfortunately

I have a full SRAM 3x10 setup, X5 including cranks.
ALso have a set of marzocchi z1 drop off, the original awesome ones, think they are 130mm with reduction/lockout

Back