For Sale Various parts clearout (mostly road) - Ultegra, Dura Ace, Mavic & more

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Time for a clearout after a couple of different changes of direction on recent builds. I have various parts left over, mostly for road/gravel. Please add the postage cost of the service of your choice - of course I'll combine for any multiple purchases. Details and pictures of all the bits are coming as I gradually get around to taking them, message me if there's something you want me to prioritise!

Dura Ace BR-9100 F&R brake calipers (standard fit, not direct mount). Really excellent condition, I think the pads are new. £110

Ultegra ST-R8000 STI carbon 11-speed shift/brake levers (for rim brake). The left hand lever has a scrape to the chrome finish (plastic part) at the top and a scratch down the lever blade where the Ultegra logo is. £100

Ultegra FC-R8000 compact 50/34t crankset, 172.5mm. Just missing the plastic preload bolt. £60

Ultegra FD-R8000 front derailleur, braze on fit. £15

New SRAM Force PG1170 11-36t (Shimano HG fit) 11-speed cassette. Installed but never used, with retail box. £65

Syntace F109 stem (for 31.8 bar), Cube branded, with red ano faceplate. 100mm. Lightest stem around! £20

Selle Italia SLS Saddle, manganese rails (232g). Good condition with some surface corrosion to the rails where the black finish is worn from the clamp. £8

ZTTO Threadfit bottom bracket for pressfit frames - for a BB86/BB90 frame, fits Shimano HTII cranksets. Boxed - briefly installed but never actually tightened up or had a crank on it £18.

A Chinese replica 'Ritchey WCS' carbon seatpost, 27.2 x 400mm. Unused but seems a strangely tight fit when inserted into a 27.2 frame? (Hence some dulling to the lacquer finish at the bottom). 201g and looks nice though, presumably would be great for a 27.4 frame! £15.

A pair of Mavic Ksyrium Exalith SLR wheels. £299 - NOW SOLD

More to follow as I turn up more in the garage!

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 3
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Would like to see pix of the Ultegra shifters. Interested in taking them if good condition.
Added some photos. The left hand lever has a scrape to the chrome finish (plastic part) at the top and a scratch down the lever blade where the Ultegra logo is, but nothing much else significant to report I don't think.

Next few pics

Attachments

• post3.jpg
    post3.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 17
  • post2.jpg
    post2.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 12
  • post4.jpg
    post4.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 12
  • br.jpg
    br.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 14
A few more bits added - I'm due to clear out the garage some more later today so there will be more to come as well as some photos!

Back