Brighton Big Dog, 15th August + AFTERMATH

Re:

Have a great day guys :) im guessing it's going to be just a "bit" slippy in those woods !! But it looks lije the suns coming out B-) so enjoy !! :-D
Mick

Re: Brighton Big Dog, 15th August

Running a fair be the behind. If anyone shows up and I haven't bagged the usual spot, please feel free to do so

a great day, despite not being able to be around much.

I would definitely Marshall again, that was great fun for the short time i helped out.

so nice to see some familiar faces, ESPECIALLY ibeleiveinfixies. long time since he popped up!

didn't get any pictures, too busy blah blah blah!

was good to see you and meet the Mrs and the litte one Max :) lovely little family you got there!
good to see you too Mike & Mike ;)
chest pains aside, it was an 'invigarating' day to say the least......curry mid laps is not recommended.

Re:

Nice photos mister, but then maybe I'm biased! :LOL:

Nice to meet faces new, not so new,

and old aquaintances too!

Had a great day, riding around a fantastic course and in good weather! That's what it's all about :cool:

Cheers! ;)

Mike

Mike seemed to catch the photographers eye ;)

Attachments

• Mike01.JPG
    Mike01.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 1,301
  • Mike02.JPG
    Mike02.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 1,301
Re:

You should try the Tea stall.. EPIC levels of tea-urn curatorship and trying to keep it all warm and at the strict builders tea levels of fortitude.. must be like doing 8 laps or summat, on a single speed with the brakes locked on. There is now an EU used teabag mountain that they don't know how to handle.

All things considered, for the Brighton levels of coffee indulgance, it was quite manic. Something like 120+ gallons of water used. TEA.

Went home smelling of tea.

Anyhow, there was some bike racing too. Which was nice. Went a walk around the woods and watched you all, magic.

Think i went probably the 2nd bigdog and didn't really know anyone, this year, so many familiar faces so it was great. A really good event.

Glad you all enjoyed it also.

D

Back