BOTM

Re:

Hotwheels.":15pql2bc said:
The camo print was a bold and unexpected move for Louis Vuitton don't you think? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Somebody shoot me again, please!!

Its worrying that you know the Louis Vuitton range !

Re:

YES Pete! I personally would much rather some random troll telling me to eff off than someone making fun of my BOTM entry!

Re: Re:

CTK":1gq6589i said:
YES Pete! I personally would much rather some random troll telling me to eff off than someone making fun of my BOTM entry!

:LOL:

CTK":2zypqoso said:

but imagine the joy at a random troll telling you to eff off then critiquing your bike. What's not to like about that:

"F*ck you M8, UR a knob, and your front derailleur is set a little on the high side to cope with a 24-36-48 set up you c*ck"

Maybe we could have IOTM - insult of the month for the best combination of bike and personal jibes, along with BGBOTM - Big girl's blouse of the month, to be awarded to the person who reacts to a strangers insult in the most hysterical way?

Re:

BOTM - Boys comparing the size of their c*cks, most of which have been cosmetically and mechanically enhanced depending on the size of their wallets.

toaster999":hmlt1wb0 said:
BOTM - Boys comparing the size of their c*cks, most of which have been cosmetically and mechanically enhanced depending on the size of their wallets.

I this case GOB's is bigger than all of ours!!! BOTY!!

pete_mcc":3ktdbjja said:
CTK":3ktdbjja said:

but imagine the joy at a random troll telling you to eff off then critiquing your bike. What's not to like about that:

"F*ck you M8, UR a knob, and your front derailleur is set a little on the high side to cope with a 24-36-48 set up you c*ck"

Maybe we could have IOTM - insult of the month for the best combination of bike and personal jibes, along with BGBOTM - Big girl's blouse of the month, to be awarded to the person who reacts to a strangers insult in the most hysterical way?

:D :D :D pete_mcc for President!

Hotwheels.":b2wco55c said:
I was under the impression that BOTM was for individuals voting for their favourite bike out of the entries. The fact that some are trying to turn it into a Salon Privé for bikes is quite sad. What does it matter whether it's a 'non rider' or if it has scratches and knocks, it's about personal choice and not what concours judges would be looking for. It's turning into a circus and I don't think that was the original concept. Jeez, I'm starting to sound like the bitchers...shoot me NOW :facepalm:

I'm only expressing the criteria which I personally use to judge bikes. I never said it's what everyone else should use to vote.
If you want to vote based on color or what tugs at your heartstrings, then that's how you should vote.

I'm indifferent to the editing of the personal attack posts. Its just an internet forum. If some guy doesn't like me and wants to complain about how I view the bikes posted and call me a fcuking retard, I can handle it.

Handbags at dawn/10 paces....thats genius! :LOL:

jonnyboy666":36lxv7vs said:
yeah, i cleaned it up as what was said was simply not acceptable on the forum, arguing about specifics of a build and why you would/wouldn't vote for a particular model is one thing, direct abuse is not acceptable.
A little bit of direct abuse is entertaining for everyone. Who doesn't love to watch a train wreck?

But hopefully it was the racist bullshit spouted off by ARS, and not calling rumpfy an @sshole that prompted the cleaning of that thread

Cause let's face it, rumpfy Is an @sshole

Back