BotM October 2019 nominations SPLATTER AND FADE SPECIAL

Re: Re:

sinnerman":1hwegxb0 said:
COOL................ :cool:

Made it by the skin of my teeth!

Also for me: Just for fun and because I love this theme!

My 1992 Rock Lobster Singlespeed with a not original splattered and faded paint job...

And Adrian, I dont know what to say. Your Kona is absolutely first class!

:shock: Sinnerman’s got a memory like my wife..

Remind me not to get into an argument with him..... I’ll be washing up for weeks! :D :facepalm:

Thanks for all the entries this month. I’m away until Monday so will get the poll up on my return.

sinnerman":jyuq4cmq said:
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=371048

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=353263

Cool, as it was in BOTM the last two times you entered it. Great pic too, but i guess that was the point... :facepalm:

I’m sure you have other cool you could enter.... :cool:

For clarification only and not, I promise, to add controversy ;)
As Sinnerman has highlighted, Caemis’s Rock Lobster has been in an ‘open month’ and a ‘Steel is real themed month’. Ergo two comps…
I get the one entry into a particular comp, but couldn’t we relax the rules so that you could enter a bike again into another Theme comp that has a new criteria? :)
We only ever get short notice of the themes, which is ok, but you never can tell should you wait on the off chance of a better ‘fit’.
Just asking, not demanding….only it’s a lot more relaxed over on the road side of the fence (yes I know there are fewer taking part so the more relaxed attitude is to accommodate as many into the comp as possible)

Re:

Not sure about you guys, but you can never forget a cool bike, and the lobster is cool, as are most of the repeat entries into BOTM.

Trouble is, it would get very boring seeing the same bikes through a year. And year in, year out.

I guess, we could change the rules to get the numbers up, and simply keep trying to win the comp with the same bike until it wins..... :LOL:

Back