BotM October 2015 - 18 gears max NOMINATIONS

Re:

OK, here's my old antique:

Andyz's 1983 Cleland Aventura (15 speed, 700c at the time of photo)

Re:

I think you'd better get of another BotM contest for October. That Ritchey is in a class of its own. Send Ductape the trophy right now!

Re: Re:

j0nnyr0cket":2503s4cj said:
I think you'd better get of another BotM contest for October. That Ritchey is in a class of its own. Send Ductape the trophy right now!

There's a trophy :shock: :shock: :shock:

I thought this was for a laugh and now you say there's a trophy :shock:

Get out of here.

raidan73":qt0unkoj said:
Anyone who voted for such bikes should be instantly ejected from the forum Stu :LOL:

With respect ...there is a bike here in a groupset that was only offered in 7 speed both screw on free hub and cassette ,I should know as I have the same.

this is my bike for this month

adri.75's 1985 cinelli Rampichino

one of the first Italian bike, assembled with Shimano "deer head" group

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=265806&hilit=cinelli+url

IMG_8041+%2528Copia%2529.JPG

IMG_8044+%2528Copia%2529.JPG

captaincosmic":he2gyibn said:
raidan73":he2gyibn said:
Anyone who voted for such bikes should be instantly ejected from the forum Stu :LOL:

With respect ...there is a bike here in a groupset that was only offered in 7 speed both screw on free hub and cassette ,I should know as I have the same.

Is there? Which one?

captaincosmic":2xv4hk75 said:
raidan73":2xv4hk75 said:

Not the Euclid group? I'm sure the first generation was 6 speed

raidan73":ckckyfs9 said:
captaincosmic":ckckyfs9 said:
raidan73":ckckyfs9 said:

Not the Euclid group? I'm sure the first generation was 6 speed

Agreed 89 was 6 speed with 7 as an option, so must be something else

Back