BoTM October 2014 - Nominations Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re:

sinnerman":fjvdyar9 said:
Gravy Monster":fjvdyar9 said:
:LOL:

Gravy Monsters 1986 Falcon K2 , no build thread but a found as thread :LOL: HERE

I love this bike, raced it at mayhem this year and had a right laff on the old beast until a puncture and epic tube snag 100 yds from finish line, Ok it may not be a pinup bike but try finding another ;) not the usual run of the crap falcon are famous for ...

FalconRacing_zps93205f5f.jpg

Ok, Hands Down this has got to be the Winner for me, Yetis and Goats are nice, (really Nice) but we seen it all before, (especially the Yeti.)

This on the other hand is an exception to the general rule, a basic bike (where we all started im sure), its a couple of Decades Old, In really great condition, not just being used but actually raced. Not top of the range, but working and looked after, and Photographed really well too, (and no studio required)

Christ it deserves to win, if only for the fact its a grass root job with solid axles.

No Wallet wave, elitism, "Business Touting" Vote this Month...................Im Voting for the End User and the Real Deal.

My thoughts exactly, very well put!

Re: Re:

I have a bias against the Falcon as I was outbid on it lol.

Ibis or Fat for me.

I have a bias agains the Falcon because I'd never bid on it. Always been an elitist... Otis Guy or Ibis for me...

Re:

:D Some beauties here, I Like the Falcon, but I suspect the Rumpfy's 1989 Otis Guy from the Braunstein Quay Art of the Mountain Bike exhibit will win. Such a strong contender! Although I think am going to cast my vote on the Klein 1993, as its the bike I would 1) like to ride, 2) Own, 3) Its visually stunning. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back