BoTM October 2014 - Nominations Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

:LOL:

Gravy Monsters 1986 Falcon K2 , no build thread but a found as thread :LOL: HERE

I love this bike, raced it at mayhem this year and had a right laff on the old beast until a puncture and epic tube snag 100 yds from finish line, Ok it may not be a pinup bike but try finding another ;) not the usual run of the crap falcon are famous for ...

FalconRacing_zps93205f5f.jpg

Hello@All.

Though there´s already a bunch of top entrys this month you guys might give FAT a chance, too :LOL:

1992 Fat Chance Yo! Eddy with full XTR group, Syncros parts and - to break from the norm - Panaracer Magic´s.
Really a great ride. As you can see it´s dirty as I´ve just came from hitting the trails when those pic´s were taken :D

IHateRain´s 1992 Fat Chance Yo! Eddy

...pedal cages and straps are still laying in the basement waiting to get mounted :roll: Well, Winter is arround the corner :xmas-big-grin:

Friendly greetings
IHateRain

Attachments

• IMG_5677.JPG
    IMG_5677.JPG
    240.6 KB · Views: 2,432
  • IMG_5676.JPG
    IMG_5676.JPG
    235.4 KB · Views: 2,432
Thias's '92 Hercules Titanal

My first self built bike, I own the frame since 1995. I did a complete rebuild this summer. Changed the drivetrain to m900 - XTR, polished the cranks (they were ano red before). The Manitou comp was also polished and serviced, has now a mix of elastomeres and springs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back