BotM November 2018 nominations

Haaland":1jh0ijqu said:
Someone has to take care of the 80s as well -

Haaland’s 1982 Mountain Goat (before the bikes got all the model names), second year of production.

552FF5B4-32F8-4018-BF8E-3CCAC0B3219D by Bjørnar Håland, on Flickr

BE7C81A9-0319-426E-97E0-E9D610C3EF94 by Bjørnar Håland, on Flickr

Sooo - got to make a thread with more info on the bike soon.

This Goat is a burnar - love this paint job with the brighter camo art and of course the Deluxe frame with the bi-plane fork

That Goat was one of the gems of the mombat collection. I’m so glad you got it. I sent pics of that bike to Toxic when he was doing my romax. My buddy got the 83 Mombat goat ... it’s gorgeous as well.

Well the Canada Post strike stifled my planned entry leaving me without my preferred grips and two decals. It done to a point I can ride it, but I’ve spent a lot of time (and $$$) on it and it’s just not right unless it’s 100% done.

I do have a back up. It’s been in a special month only so it can keep my 2018 streak alive ;)

Jimi911’s 1994/5 Walter Croll Custom MTB - Reynolds 531
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=380809

Re:

This place never ceases to amaze... 'chapeau'

al.

Re:

But just for one month, give me a fighting f*cking chance will ya!!

al. :D

Thanks to all who entered. I’ll get the poll up during the week. December’s competition will go up this weekend

I'm afraid I have to pull back mine from this month's competition as the final parts didn't arrive on time.

WimVDD":3fr5g04m said:
I'm afraid I have to pull back mine from this month's competition as the final parts didn't arrive on time.

I only entered mine to make numbers up dude, if you can get pics of yours before the vote goes up, I'll swap mine for yours if needed?

Spudly":bbu44m3m said:
I only entered mine to make numbers up dude, if you can get pics of yours before the vote goes up, I'll swap mine for yours if needed?

I posted a photo already but it's an unfinished bike (the Saracen Kili Team). Ah, I'll just keep it in the race.

Back