BoTM May 2014 - Patina Special - Nominations Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

Space where my entry once stood

Not exactly patina, more stripped and left bare metal . So withdrawn .

Mike

Attachments

• ratfish3.jpg
    ratfish3.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 737
  • GarFish Easter present !.jpg
    GarFish Easter present !.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 737
Re:

Admittedly it does significantly narrow down the possibly entries but I thought this was supposed to be special/limited editions, with patina, only :?

yeti-man":2atgcgzj said:
... Just so I can't enter the Cannondale

19aemabpw8svzjpg.jpg

Re: Re:

raidan73":1wnx5ypf said:
Admittedly it does significantly narrow down the possibly entries but I thought this was supposed to be special/limited editions, with patina, only :?

Point taken .

Entry to be withdrawn :oops:

Twas a rush of blood / stoopidity . delete as appropriate

Mike

Mike Muz 67":2zsnx3sk said:
raidan73":2zsnx3sk said:

Point taken .

Mike

Not aimed at anyone in particular Mike - I'm not sure if any actually qualify or not. Pretty restrictive criteria this month.

raidan73":jnrfe3fh said:

I assumed it was a leftover from the last special month, and John had cut and pasted in by accident...?

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

My_Teenage_Self":2kacgi69 said:
raidan73":2kacgi69 said:

I assumed it was a leftover from the last special month, and John had cut and pasted in by accident...?

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

:LOL: good point, you might well be right there.

raidan73":dr9ltcv2 said:
Mike Muz 67":dr9ltcv2 said:
raidan73":dr9ltcv2 said:

Point taken .

Mike

Not aimed at anyone in particular Mike - I'm not sure if any actually qualify or not. Pretty restrictive criteria this month.

It's ok Adrian ,

TBH I'm more than embarrassed about my 'entry' . Don't know what I was thinking . Wish I could get rid of the pics :facepalm: :evil:
Cool saddle though mate :LOL:

Mike

Mike Muz 67":37zmsle8 said:
It's ok Adrian ,

TBH I'm more than embarrassed about my 'entry' . Don't know what I was thinking . Wish I could get rid of the pics :facepalm: :evil:
Cool saddle though mate :LOL:

Mike

I don't see why mate. If it's all about the patina then you've got it by the (rust)bucketload :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back