BotM January 2016 - nominations please

Question for the moderators: Can we enter a bike (nominate a bike) on behalf of someone who is not a member here but has loaned their bike to our museum?

Weeeeeee! From out of nowhere comes my mid 1980's 531cs British Eagle just to stir nothing, appeal to no one and not set any cats among any pigeons.

Build thread:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=338972&hilit=eagle

LGF's 1986 British Eagle with Suntour XC Comp

file.php

file.php

theproscloset":1og42d9h said:
Question for the moderators: Can we enter a bike (nominate a bike) on behalf of someone who is not a member here but has loaned their bike to our museum?

Yeah, as long as it's cool why not.

John":219omyqj said:
theproscloset":219omyqj said:

Yeah, as long as it's cool why not.

Excellent.
The more bikes we get to see the happier I will be.

theproscloset":2vpi5fj4 said:
Why don't they just join the site and enter the bike themselves? If it's worth loaning to your museum then they've surely got something to contribute to the site and if they win then the BOTM banner can go to the person who has built the bike.

Re: Cheshire1980 1992 Orange Clockwork

Cheshire1980 1992 Orange Clockwork

My first contribution to bike of the month, not sure how to set up a link to Readers bikes, but its on there. Anyway hope its not to much out of its depth, I know some of the bikes this months are top draw. :D

Attachments

• IMG_1230.jpg
    IMG_1230.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 6,793
  • IMG_1221.jpg
    IMG_1221.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 6,793
Back