BotM February 2019 - Nominations

Araya wheels arrived today so maybe I can post a photo of the "final result" before the voting starts.

Slim pickings for entires but the merlin and panasonic have both been in regular botm befor

rule
15. Each bike can be entered into two BoTM polls as follows
BoTM and rBoTM - bikes can only be entered once in a normal month and once in a special month. That is you can enter any bike TWICE (unless it wins in which case it cannot be entered again).

turbo":s85y1ky2 said:
Slim pickings for entires but the ... panasonic have both been in regular botm befor

The frame and forks, yes. But this is a completely different bike now, isn't it? :)

But if the mods judge it can't be in, no problem, I'll enter another one. :mrgreen:

turbo":2vbau8ly said:
Slim pickings for entires but the merlin and panasonic have both been in regular botm befor

rule
BoTM and rBoTM - bikes can only be entered once in a normal month and once in a special month. That is you can enter any bike TWICE (unless it wins in which case it cannot be entered again).

"Slim Pickings"? I'll pretend I didn't read that.

Smithjss70":5ku4w4lf said:
turbo":5ku4w4lf said:

rule

"Slim Pickings"? I'll pretend I didn't read that.

wasn't he out of blazing saddles

Attachments

• slim pickens.JPG
    slim pickens.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 6,245
Back