BotM February 2018 - nominations

Hi all my bike has now been sold the 92 dynatech ogre, can this still be entered into BOTM or do I need to withdraw the entry

maddadof4":3r5fp0px said:
Hi all my bike has now been sold the 92 dynatech ogre, can this still be entered into BOTM or do I need to withdraw the entry
with only 9 out of the 10 needed with 1 day to go I have no problem with you staying in, after all, it was your bike and you did enter it in February.....
But then I'm a newbie and not sure of this forums etiquette

Re:

Partial to a nice dale and that m800s a beaut.
I always forget about entering botm. Might risk the ridgeback 605 one day or the rourke and sbike

This fell into my hands last month and I mounted what lounged arround.

IHR´s 1992 Fat Chance Yo Eddy, cherry red

Friendly greetings
Michael

Attachments

• fat2.jpg
    fat2.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 6,616
  • fat1.jpg
    fat1.jpg
    455.1 KB · Views: 6,616
maddadof4":3mb1mxzw said:

I'm afraid this cannot be entered. Forum rules state the bike cannot even be for sale to enter BotM let alone you not owning it anymore, sorry.

Thanks thought as much, it was entered before the bike was sold and was at no point going to be sold however I needed to fund a new road bike so the funds went towards that. I will say this forum has not been used as a tool to sell the bike .

Thought I'd sneak this in as the last entry this month.

Tom's 1993 Delta V 1000.

All original, I don't have a build thread as I didn't even have a Digital Camera when this was built. Lightly used, well looked after and totally as it was when it left the shop.

(sorry about the snow in the pics, thats happening here at the mo)

Attachments

• IMG_0900.JPG
    IMG_0900.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 6,590
  • foto_no_exif-3.jpg
    foto_no_exif-3.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 6,590
Delta V #2 DV-700 - just got it ready for it first ride in my ownership...

EH = 1993/August

Had it 7 days so far and all I have done is new 8 speed chain - fitted bar ends - cleaned it up and lubed the sticking pods, added the crud guard

p5pb15660007.jpg

p5pb15660008.jpg

Back