BoTM February 2015 - Nominations Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BoTM Febraury 2015 - Nominations Please

the spacers on the Orange VIT-T spoil it for me (and I have some odd looking spacers on mine, but they just kill the look for me, maybe some Ti ones would make it look better. Sorry it just sticks out a mile :oops:

The scott has a broken rear mech / broken setup :(

The Klein is fantastically odd, in a way that I quite like ignoring the brand name on it.

The Brave Warrior is a pretty thing though as is the Trek 9500. They float my boat so far.

Rear mech is good It's not broken at all works good not excellent but nice...and chain line is bang on mate :cool: nothing wrong with the indexing at all...I love changing the gears on this bike every day with no problems

FluffyChicken":1yo3pt9n said:
the spacers on the Orange VIT-T spoil it for me (and I have some odd looking spacers on mine, but they just kill the look for me, maybe some Ti ones would make it look better. Sorry it just sticks out a mile :oops:

The scott has a broken rear mech / broken setup :(

The Klein is fantastically odd, in a way that I quite like ignoring the brand name on it.

The Brave Warrior is a pretty thing though as is the Trek 9500. They float my boat so far.

FluffyChicken":21t9ih84 said:

Ti may possibly look better, although the spacers match the 'hang-doggy' ;) and, it was built so I could ride it, if the bar is any lower I'd have no chance! :LOL:

Cheers

Re:

This month is turning out to be the best for a long time.

A special thanks must go to jimi911 for going to the trouble of using a crane to drop that beautiful Brodie into the white stuff.... Chapeau!!

al.

Re:

i´m going to jump in with a lame grey 93 Pro F.R.O with some purple dingdongs....

1715323-ripmi689ithx-profrorechts-large.jpg

1715409-ewd5dt8mebki-profrowunsch-large.jpg

cheers kay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back