BotM December 2018 - Flagship gruppos.....no thankyou!

Re:

What a cracking month with some lovely bikes. My favourite collection for ages, maybe years! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Only problem is I spotted a Alpinestars, Kona, Specialized and Muddy Fox that I'd be happy to vote for but then two of my old bikes got entered, both of which are ace, followed by the Tushingham! :facepalm:

As it's a special month please remember to re-enter these bikes when it's a normal month, just not all at once! ;) :D

I think numbers have spoken.

I know 'Attainable' bikes have been suggested as a theme in the past, and a few have said that BOTM should be for 'dream' bikes only, but you can't deny it seems to have struck a chord!!

I have no problem having dream bikes in BOTM, I love to see the stuff that (even now) I can't afford, but I've seen a LOT of bikes this month that I know I've never seen before, and IMO might just be the heart of the retro scene.

Much love.

Yup.... 10 pages of cool..... can we vote now please?

Thanks to everyone who took part. I’ll get the poll up as soon as I have the time.

raidan73":1kd8pls9 said:
Thanks to everyone who took part. I’ll get the poll up as soon as I have the time.

That will take you longer than normal due to the size of the field :LOL:

My_Teenage_Self":2f2ksk7m said:
I think numbers have spoken.

I know 'Attainable' bikes have been suggested as a theme in the past, and a few have said that BOTM should be for 'dream' bikes only, but you can't deny it seems to have struck a chord!!

I have no problem having dream bikes in BOTM, I love to see the stuff that (even now) I can't afford, but I've seen a LOT of bikes this month that I know I've never seen before, and IMO might just be the heart of the retro scene.

Much love.

If it's for dream bikes only so should be the whole site. It isn't. There's nowt like loving the bike you've got regardless of the spec & that should be reflected here IMO. These old bikes are a small thread of social history & worth preserving & they should all get a chance to shine.

Back